Our Guidelines and precautions for House Cleaning during COVID era.
We’re back and ready to help get your House Cleaned here in Philadelphia. We are being very cautious and will take extreme care to keep you, our customer and our staff safe. Now is the time to let us help you get back to a normal life (well as normal as we can given the circumstances). Here are some of the Covid house cleaning procedures we’ve put in place. (Following CDC guidelines)
1. Social distancing
For social distancing practice, we will send only one staff person for your regular house cleaning. Ideally we prefer that no one is in your home while we are cleaning. If that isn’t possible we ask that you wear a mask and keep a polite social distance.
2. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
We will supply and arrive at your home with:
- hand sanitizer.
3. Staff temperature check each morning
As an extra precaution, we start each work day with a staff temperatures check. As you know, this is an early sign of exposure.
4. It is helpful to prepare your home by:
- Having your space well ventilated by opening windows.
- Having your space tidy will allow us to focus our efforts on sanitizing finger points, surfaces, floors.
- Have your cleaning supplies easily accessible. Have plenty of paper towels and disinfectant spray.
- We kindly ask that you wear a face mask if you are meeting our staff or if you need to be in your home while your cleaner is cleaning.
*We will continue, as always, to operate with an eye on limiting cross contamination by sending in individuals (not huge teams of people) and using customer supplies.
*If you are showing any flu like symptoms or suspect that you have had any exposure, please let us know ASAP and we will reschedule your cleaning appointment!